Ready, Set, Register! Registration is OPEN for the Conference! To register CLICK HERE
The annual conference for the OSPDA will be held the evening of Thursday, August 22 – the morning of Sunday, August 25. Not just for Chiefs! Any level of staff is welcome!
Friday and Saturday will consist of a general meeting, breakout workshop sessions and special guest speakers.
- The Bulletproof Mind – Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
- The Ohio Attorney General’s Office will be in attendance …details to follow. 😊
- Jeff Scott – Executive Director of OPOTA
- Below 100 – Chief Tim Barfield
- Critical Incident Response Service: Pre-Incident Training – Deirdre Delong
- Operation HOPE: A model program for addiction reduction in your community
The conference is for OSPDA members only! The membership will cover your whole department and will cost less than tickets to see Lt. Col. Grossman outside of the conference!
Option 1: $525 includes lodging for Thursday and Friday evenings, a Thursday evening reception sponsored by Virtual Academy, Breakfast, lunch and dinner for yourself on Friday and Saturday and all conference materials.
Option 2: $225 includes a Thursday evening reception sponsored by Virtual Academy, Breakfast, lunch and dinner for yourself on Friday and Saturday and all conference materials.
The public can “Sponsor an Officer or a small police department” to come to the conference! The form is available on the website.
Interested in being a sponsor or a vendor at the conference? Vendor and Sponsor Information Packet
Payment for sponsorships or booth fees can be paid through Paypal (click donate and mail or email the form) or mail. Mail payment to:
C/O Chief Tim Barfield
117 Willard Memorial Square
Wellington, Ohio 44090